Monday, January 31, 2011

Another Post (So Soon?!)

Okay, I've got to tell you the funniest thing... This a.m. I woke up and reached over for Mark, knowing he'd probably already left for work, because I overslept. Anyway, I looked over then, and Mark wasn't there, but, lying horizontally, just beneath his pillow, was a little wooden plaque! It was painted black, with fancy white, curlicue writing going across. I thought, "It isn't Valentine's Day already, is it?" I didn't have my glasses on yet, so I couldn't make out everything it said, only the first line. It said, "I'm lost in a feeling of ____." I couldn't make out the last word! Lost in a feeling of what? I was both excited (in case it was romantic) and frightened (in case it was a suicide plaque...remember, I'd just woken up). What could it say? I adjusted the distance at which I held it and suddenly, zoom! It came into focus and I could see it very clearly. And what did it say? Remote! Isn't that hilarious? Oh my goodness, this is the topper on my large pile of blonde moments! xoxoxo

4 comments:

Club Jolley said...

So it was the remote that was sitting there?! Hahahaha! I love moments like that!

Noodle said...

Yeah. I even picked it up and was 'reading' it. Haha!

MegJill said...

Well, now you can never make fun of me for looking for my flashlight with my flashlight! I think your remote control plaque is an even better blond moment! Ha!

JesusCripe said...

Megan, while that may be true we can still make fun of Haley for asking if there was a state West Virginia or if you were moving to the western side of Virginia.