I'm so grateful we were able to take part in this wonderful family custom, with a group of people that we love and respect so much. We love the Stantons, and it's so reassuring to know that we have friends like the Stantons, the Andersons, the Hendricksons, the Johnsons, and many others that we admire so much - just salt of the earth people. We love them like we do our own families.
They lift us up.
We love them.
1 comment:
I thought it was very wonderful to be there, although I was holding Anya and didn't do any of the tucking. It seemed a lot nicer than just leaving her though, and I think it helped people feel a bit of closure. I am very aware and careful on the road and around crosswalks now. The circumstances of her death seem so sad to me. It was so random and sudden.
It was wonderful going to Rexburg, seeing old friends again from the ward and going to Haley's apt. which is so darn cute!
Post a Comment