Hi! Is it Tuesday? I think so. This a.m. we went to the dr. for Mark, to get his blood pressure medicine adjusted to a less expensive one. Good thing there is such a thing - and hope it works!
Afterwards, we went by Wal-Mart to pick up his prescription, and I got to look around at their food again. Yay!
This time, I got some Texas Toast croutons (30 cals. for 3, and they're bigger, like a thick cracker) for salad or alone, more of the cole slaw mix, plain yogurt, black beans (more food storage), black olives, and Feta, goat, and blue cheese crumbles. Mmm...they're all good, but the blue cheese ones are divine! They really hit the spot for me. :)
We also picked up some free zucchini and yellow squash. I'm really excited about them, because I love cooked squash.
Since I've been back home, I checked my blog (thanks for the comments!), and I called Tamathy to see if she liked the fairy house-house (she does), and now I'm doing this.
Not a greatly productive day, but a good one. And good-tasting!
2 comments:
It was fun to talk to you and I love the fairy house-house. I'm glad you had a yummy day. Hop today is fun too.
Ooooh, all that food sounds delish! You may not feel like it, but to me it sounds like you had a productive day. I feel very productive if I can exercise, get ready, bathe Hunter and keep him happy... and that's about it. Oh, and I make dinner. But right now I'm lacking in the "make Hunter happy" department. He's laying on me (of course), wearing dinosaur jammies, and he won't take a nap! He just kind of sucks on his binkie, whines a little, sucks a little, grunts, starts to fall asleep, and then wakes himself up with his loud noises. Last night he was wide awake from 1 to 4 in the morning! And he wouldn't let me just put him in his swing. Oh no, I had to actually entertain him too. When did he get so big and opinionated?! :) I like your posts about what you've been up to, so keep doing them. And enjoy your food!
Post a Comment