Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Alice-Haley








Okay, this isn't a great comparison, 'cause Haley's hair was lighter and she's 8 mos. pregnant here, and you'll have to make the pictures larger, and my pic of Haley then gets blurry, but you can see how much they resemble each other.  Haley gets stopped by so many people, telling her she  looks like Alice, and I agree.
If you have better comparison pics, please blog about them so I can see!

Love you!

xoxoxo

4 comments:

Club Jolley said...

Aw, thanks Noodle! Although, that is probably the WORST picture of me to compare with Alice! I was so swollen and my hair was so poofy. Sigh. You can use any other picture besides the one where I'm 8 months preggo! :)

MegJill said...

The side by side comparison really shows the resemblance! Haley is so cute and pretty and pixyish and everything else Alice is!

Noodle said...

Haley, if you have a better picture, please email it to me and I'll use it here! :)

Noodle said...

'Kay, Haley. I think it's better now. :)