Friday, September 3, 2010

Fri.

Hey. What's up? Didja have a good today so far? Seth and I are kind of frustrated. He mowed, but when he went for immunizations, the holiday Mon. interfered with his TB test, so he'll have to go back. And he was taking me to the store, but we didn't go because it never works out. I'm just going to ask a neighbor to take me. And Seth will therefore have to walk to classes. That's the breaks! What else? Mark says the staff and patients and families are all happy that he's there. That's really cool to hear. He won't miss Idaho's winter, either. It's been 132? days there without water. 150 is the record. That part's scary! Leto is so good about staying rt. outside when our French doors are open. It's so cute! And I found some toys I was missing, so that makes me happy. I'm excited that Chris and Laura are moving to Idaho. Yay! (Our family is slowly taking over Idaho and the West. Did you notice that? Hehehe!) Well, better go for now. I love you! xoxoxo

1 comment:

MegJill said...

I really hope Chris and Laura get the house next to Mel and Danny!!! That would be so unusual and NEATO!!!
It sure would be fun to visit Doc's work, especially where he is appreciated for all he does and for his schooling, etc. And then we could go ride the roller coasters in Vegas at night. :)
Tonight the kids and I played LIFE. They love that game. Audrey doesn't quite get it, but she still loves it. For instance, she was so excited to trade salaries with me even though that meant a $30,000 drop in pay!
I feel bad for Brooks. We got all this stuff to can his chili and while we played the game he made it and got it all going, only to find that the seal on the canner isn't working. So, tomorrow I will have to go see if the hardware store can sell us a new seal and HOPEFULLY that will fix it! We were both so excited to have a huge canner!