Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Chugging Along

Okay, now Seth is driving to classes and he took me to the store - yay! His driving is waaay improved, and I'm minding his schedule a little more (taking considerati0n for his classes and studying, mowing, etc.). This a.m., we went to see the dr. that took over for my old intern. He is super-good and really pays attention with being weird. Seth saw him too and got his TB test and some medicine that might help him even out and be able to sleep. We're hopeful about that! He goes back in two days to have his TB test checked and get whatever shots he needs. I feel like the lady on the Geico ad, saying, "And we're walking, and we're walking..." Hurray for us! I had sooo much fun shopping for groceries. I spared Mark all the details, but I won't spare you, lol~ I got spicy V-8s, tomato juices, grape tomatoes, 3 avocados, Santia's tostito chips, 3 cans of black olives, a thing of green olives, Ruffles chips and dip (had to), cat fud, dog fud, a nail file, some 'Profs, a spicy peanut noodle cup and one red curry noodle cup, extra crispy tater tots (Get your own dang tots!), some pepper jack cheese, am. cheese singles, 3 pks. of dried beef, some boiled ham (lunchmeat), butternut squash soup (2 little cartons), some cinnamon graham crackers, mustard pretzel bits, peppered beef jerky, extra noodles Lipton soup mix, pot pies, mint cocoa, and I think that's all. Doesn't that sound good? Yum! That's the kind of food I like (exc. for the pets' fud)! We already have milk, eggs, bread, hamburger meat, etc. Now Seth will go to class this evening. I've been watching Star Wars movies and eating grape tomatoes. And that's all I have to say about that! I love you! xoxoxo

2 comments:

Club Jolley said...

Yay, I'm glad you went to the store, and the food sounds really good. I love getting fun food! Although, I must say, some of the food you buy is something I would never think of buying, but it still sounds good. :)
Keep writing, it's so fun hearing about your days!

MegJill said...

Is it weird that I can hardly imagine you grocery shopping?! It's just that Doc has been doing it for so long! All your food sounds really good, and so much like you and your tastes. Did you get Stephen's mint cocoa? We can't find any Stephen's here! I think we'll do an order online for some.
I still think it sounds fun to have me be the 17 year old at the house, taking an EMT class and just us there making the house warm and pretty!
By the way, I've been putting Winston on a leash whenever he is in the house and now he is so quiet and hasn't had a pee accident all day long! He just sits near me and waits for me to do something. I think this is a good plan. We really do love Winston, I just am afraid of having an animal that never is fully potty trained.