Thursday, June 14, 2012

Birthday Report!

Oh, I had such a nice birthday yesterday (and today).  Mark got me a fishing license - hurray!  Then he took me to B&N and I got two books, Insurgent, and Hitler: The Pathology of Evil.  Then he took me to Coco Bean, The Cupcake Palace and got me a chocolate cupcake, then to 5 Guys next door where we picked up hamburgers and fries.  So good!  Then we came home and watched Nightmare Before Christmas.

Today Mark gave me a bag of Beef Jerky and candy treats that he forgot to give me yesterday, and tonight I got my hair done! (My 2011 blog book will have to hold a while)






The car starter quit working, so I got a personal ride on The Gables bus.  A fitting end to my day!
I Love You!
xoxoxo

2 comments:

MegJill said...

Happy Birfday again!!! Your hair looks sooo pretty! It's just crazy how it has grown in so much fuller.
Leto looks cute too!
Hmmmm..... I hope your starter gets working again so we can play and stuffs while we are there!

Club Jolley said...

Glad you had such a nice birthday! And your hair looks very long and pretty and healthy!