Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Green!

Hi!
i was so glad to see that Phillip posted today! Head on over and leave him a comment, wouldya? The link is on Baked Asia. He arrived safely in Afghanistan, as part of an advance team.

Have you been watching the news on Japan? It shows how easily one situation can precipitate another, and so on. Things can happen so quickly, and you don't even have to be in Oz!
I feel so bad for those that are stranded in the cold, especially with babies and young children. That was always a fear of mine. I'm praying for them and our troops in Afghanistan, and Seth and Leto, and on and on. Heavenly Father must be really busy right now!

I haven't done anything since my last post, except laze around. Can't do much else, because my arm and hand haven't improved. It's possible I've had a small stroke, but it could be a pinched nerve. I haven't done anything yet, since I missed the window of the first few hours - I was asleep during that time. Not gonna worry about it. Talked to the nurse here.

They have a St. Patrick's Day dinner/party downstairs today. Mark won't be off for the beginning, and don't know if we'll go. If we do, he can help me get ready, lol!
I love this time of year, when the earth wakes up. It's been 83 degrees or so lately, but cooled off last night. That was too warm too soon, record-setting, rather than normal for here.

I may add pictures on here later, so check back! Oh, and we had spaghetti for lunch yesterday, and meatloaf (more like Salisbury steak) last night, for all you foodies. :)

Love You!
xoxoxo

3 comments:

MegJill said...

All the videos from Japan are crazy scary! Especially the tsunami ones.
Did you get to go to the party? I passed up on a relief society activity tonight. Just wanted to stay home with the family, or all of us go on a walk. It was in the mid 60's here today. Tomorrow it is supposed to rain. There has been soooo much rain lately.
I need to go read Phillip's blog! It is kinda hard right now to comment. I so often have only one hand. :/ The baby is in the other.
I hope you didn't have a stroke and that your body gets back to normal soon!
Are you watching the new season of Top Model? You should be!!! Then we can talk about our favorites. I think it is only on the 4th episode, season 16 I think.
Today we did a photo session with the baby and really got some cute pictures. I will try and post them soon.
More laters!

Club Jolley said...

I hope you didn't have a stroke, but at least you're still able to type! As long as your mind stays intact, that's what really matters, as all of your limbs go AWOL on you. :) I only watched the Japan news that very first day, so I need to get caught up, it sounds so awful I almost can't bear to hear about it. But it does make you grateful to be sitting in your nice comfy house with food and water, doesn't it?

meldoo said...

I hope so much that your arm gets better!! I think lazing around sound nice, and I love meatloaf! Yumm! I just want Doc's meatloaf, though!
It is hard to thin kabout all the stuff in Japan, because it can be overwhelming!! Even our family alone can feel that way. But I do want to help in some way. I don't give to the Red Cross, though (I think there's too much overhead and buracreacy) so I should just give some to the church for Humanitarian aid. It's crazy what is going on there!