Monday, March 7, 2011
Embraceable You
Hi. Thanks for your comments and sharing the words that you aspire to. (I respond back in the comments, so you might want to check them out again later.) Anyway, your words and our words really help me to see things as they really are, and to have much more peace and understanding. They give me such a greater eternal perspective, and love replaces fear in my heart.
And there's a lot to fear, when you don't have that perspective! Heck, yeah! All kinds of possibilities. But we know who we are, and a bit of what we're here for.
Don't keep it to yourselves - share who you are with others! It will make such a difference if you just let go and fully express who you are.
It reminds me of a flower blooming...embrace those qualities within yourself. Nurture them. Share them with others. As you do, it will be like the sun coming out~
I love you!
xoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love reading your comments, and those of your beautiful daughters! Wow, it's really hard to express myself in a blog...I'm not sure who's reading it, and yes, I become "afraid"...and "fearful"...of who may be judging me, and why! I deleted things on my own blog which I considered to be too personal to share with the "world". lol But chances are, I'm not all that important to read anyway! Yes, the words I aspire to become are very telling...of how much work I have to do! Hugsss
I loved reading Bonnie's words!
Bonnie, just so you know, if you feel too exposed on your blog you could go private and just invite those who you want to read it. That's what I finally did and it helped me not feel like anyone out there could read about us!
Oh, and Noodle,
I love the picture!
You are just like Marmy in Little Women, full of good advice that I wish I could remember and read over and over. I also really like reading Bonnie's comments, she reminds me of you, so no wonder you're such good friends. :)
Today I did what you said, I tried to let go of the fear of being myself, and I had a wonderful time so far. I am making bread with a friend in a little while, and I want to go out of my little bubble of "safety" and be able to laugh comfortably and talk without feeling pressure to act perfect. Thanks for your words of advice. I want to print off your blog and make it a book for my kids to read as they grow up!
Thank you cousins!
Post a Comment