Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Tues. Night and My Teeth Are Outa Sight
That means that I got my last two top teeth pulled, in hopes of getting a replacement denture. A partial didn't work too well for me; it will be a couple of months before they do the denture. The dentist (or Dentite, as we call him, after the Anti-Lehi-Nephites) had a hard time getting them out, and I have a bunch of stitches now. I've been taking pain meds that make me sleep, until this afternoon. I've been up enough now to eat some mashed potatoes and canned pears (yum!), and now I'll take a pain pill for tonight. Isn't that fascinating?
Anyway, that's why I didn't post the past two days. But I'll get caught up pretty soon.
Thanks for your patience!
xoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like that you call him a Dentite! Have to remember that one.
Sorry you had to ose a few more teeth, but it sounds like it will be better! And soon you will be off of pain meds and have a whole new set of pretty teeth that you can take out and look at if you want. You will be able to do anything with them! Put dots on the sides and use them as a dice. Flavor soups with them. Put them on Butterscotch.
Now I am grossed out.
I hope you can be on the computey more and that your meds let you stay away some too!
Oh poor Noodles! That must be terrible to have stitches in your mouth! I hope you start feeling better, and then you can have new teefers!
Melinda is due with her beeble today, but I'm guessing she won't have it today, but we'll see! It's so exciting!
I meant to say "awake" not "away". I want your meds to let you stay awake so you can blog and talk and stuff!
Oh, I'm sorry about your teeth! That sounds painful! But I am excited for you to have new dentures and I hope they work well for you! Maybe they can put a GPS chip in them so they will never be lost. Hey, they can do it with people! I hope you feel better soon. Oh, and no baby today, so far. I am hoping it won't come until Sat. night so that I can go with Danny and the kids on Sat. morning to the free movie of Princess and the Frog. Our ward or the other ward in the building rents the theater for like $50 and then everyone gets in free and we can invite whoever we want. But then we buy lots of concessions and that is how they make their money. Fun, huh? Anyhoo, hoping baby won't come until after that!
Post a Comment