Tuesday, July 21, 2009
New Baby Jolley
Go to Haley's blog to see their new baby - he's cute! We went up and saw him Sunday evening. That was also Haley's 21st birthday. Monday was Megan's birthday - Happy Birthday to both!
We also picked up Phillip at the airport on Monday. We haven't seen him in a year - he's been to Iraq meanwhile, and he actually looks better than he did when he left. More soldierly, muscular, and healthy. It's so good to have another body in the house - it was feeling deserted!
Mark is on his third round of interviews with one company, and his resume has gone to their committee at another. We had adjusted pretty well, but it's up and down at times. Then we readjust. It's good for us old folks.
Pictures later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Tell Doc good luck with his interviews! Has he heard from his old boss at all yet? That seems so strange to me, but life is full of strangeness so I guess I better get used to it.
Phillip is probably so happy to be home and not in training or in extremely hot weather.
I'm sitting here, feeding Hunter and blog stalking. :) It's so fun having a baby around, and he just stares and stares at us. I can tell Dallin is wrapped around his little finger (and I admit, I am too!). Dallin has been soooo helpful around the house and with Hunter, I don't know how I could survive without him! Well I'll update my blog soon!
What good news! Job interviews, Phillipe' home at last, Haley blog stalking like the rest of us. :)
You should call me sometime, 'cause sometimes I need to feel loved like that. All of our stuff is at FHA now and we are at their mercy. PLEASE, FHA! Get us out of this motel!
Tell Docaroo that we are rootin' (and a tootin') for him. What are the two locations, and which is he further in the interview process with? That seemed to go quickly! Didn't he just barely apply a week or two ago? Way to go, Doc!
I still want you to move here. Selfish reasons. Let me know if I should give you guys numbers to the places here or if I should just call them myself. I called a few last week. One asked to call back and talk to Jodi, but I got sidetracked. The others I couldn't get through to and haven't tried again yet.
Yes, Mark has heard quite a bit from his old, old boss. ;) He is just experiencing a steep learning curve (on finances) that had to happen, and the results are nothing to do with Mark - that part really bothers him. When he gets beyond that, who knows? But it may take a long time, and we have to move on right now.
So, Mark is interviewing for Sequim,WA and Twin Falls(maybe), and has alot of other feelers out there.
Yeah, it seems fast, but he actually sent some of his resumes out more than a month ago. That part is fun, just having different possibilities at this point. Keep praying for us! We're still praying for all of you!
Haley, I'm so glad little Hunter is being good for you and that Dallin is captivated by him. How is Hunter sleeping? Does he cry much? Does he seem smart? He must be very visual, looking around as he does; Megan did that, and look how visual she is!
Yeah, I think Phillipe is happy to be here. He says he is. I'll blog some about that.
Megan, maybe you can just watch healthcare jobs in the area, on Craigslist. Look for Administrator Assisted Living or Exec. Dir. A.L., or along those lines.
Also, I tried calling and will try again later. We do love you, and think about you all the time. :)
Hi Mammers! Sorry I haven't commented in so long. I was gone for a while and now I am so behind on everything! Everyone has like 3 posts at least for me to catch up on.
I'm glad that Doc has resumes out and things. I love being settled, but I also like the feeling of new adventures! Having Meggie out if West. Virg, and enjoying it (except for the hotel part) makes me realize that there are good people and things everywhere. But change can still be really hard.
Thanks for pictures and posts and I will try to stay more current now! Loves!- Mel
Post a Comment