Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hey, Youse!

Where are the comments? Is anyone out there besides Megan? I have tons of new posts that you've missed! How do you like my new look? That mtn. picture was taken by Mark, from in front of Susan's house. Isn't it cool? Megan and I are sad when no one else comments on our posts. What happened? We miss you! Sunday is Daylight Savings Time, which I hate! It makes the time go too fast each day. We have been going through things and gathering things for storage, making lists of the shortfalls, and organizing stuffs. (Thanks, Justy, for the emergency items!) We were cleaned out of so much by people who lived in our house and used it as their own personal shopping center. Hellooo? I just pretend that we had a fire. I love doing this kind of work! Be good, be sober, have fun! (It is possible to do all three ; ) Mark and I love you all... xoxoxo

4 comments:

MegJill said...

Hahaha... I wonder where everyone is too! Where is Bailers?!?!
Your shelves look nice! It is fun to organize and do preparedness stuff when you have shelves and space to put things.
Oh, and that is still terrible thinking about people just taking things from the house!!!

Club Jolley said...

I'm here! We've just been tired/visiting the Jolleys. So tired! I love the food storage and how organized it is!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Dianey! Sorry I have been so involved with all my stuff that I sorta forgot about your blog! I now have you bookmarked at the beginning instead of the end of my list, and I must go thru and delete a bunch of things. I love your new look, and the mountain scene is lovely. I will read your other blogs now. I think about you often and look for you on Facebook. You must be here, and I must be there. lol Hope all is well with you and the family. Oh and Happy Birthday to Mark tomorrow! Love you, cuz!

Noodle said...

Great to hear from you all and Melinda too!
Yeah, Bonnie, I rarely go on Facebook, but will try more.
Thanks!