Tuesday, March 27, 2012
The End of March Already? That's Crazy!
I can't believe it's almost April! Time goes really fast on DST in the warm months, doesn't it? Just when you're having fun, the days just fly. :/ Oh, well...I still love it.
Not much has been going on, except that Haley's having a girl - Yipee!! And we went and saw The Hunger Games, which I liked better than the book, because it wasn't as grim. The casting was good, I thought. I certainly left an impression on me, but I can't figure out what it is that makes it so memorable. It's not just the actors, it's the society. It seems real.
I want to share this link to Britain's Got Talent. It's really inspiring to see unknown, shy people get up there and share a tremendous, hidden talent! Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt3Utn4mjeg. Sorry, I couldn't get the actual link to work.
Have a happy rest of March!
xoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That boys singing is AMAZING!!! The girl is amazing too, but just not AS amazing. Maybe she was just nervous, but I agree with Simon that she might hold him back. That was so neat to see such an outcast looking kid just blow Simon away!
I can't believe it is the end of March either. Almost all the trees here have big buds and baby leaves. Last night I pulled our flower pots out of the garage so we can plant flowers. Spring is here! Woohoo! That was the best winter we've ever had. It only snowed here twice and didn't last longer than a day.
Post a Comment