Monday, November 9, 2009

Early November

Grandpa with Ben and Linda's Joshua - 3.5 months old and 13 pounds
Joshua, in Mommy Linda's arms
Joshua, on my lap
Doesn't he look rather shocked?
Tut, satisfied after he does the below... Yuck! Sleeping off the toilet water? On our pillow! :/
Sorry I haven't had many exciting things to report on. I do have one funny thing from Primary yesterday: the kids were asked to think of one thing they were thankful for. I murmured, "My husband," so the little boy next to me copied and said out loud, "My husband!"
Haha!
So, hope you enjoyed the pictures above.
And keep blogging!
xoxoxo

5 comments:

Club Jolley said...

Oh Joshua is sooo cute! He looks so different since last time I saw him, and h's getting some hair! Awww, he seems so sweet. That comment about the primary kid saying,"my husband" is hilarious! They are so funny! Keep posting, I missed you!

Tara said...

Tut was always my favorite out of all the cats you had. I remember Hamish always scared me because of her squashed face (was it a she? I don't even remember). But remember when Haley and I shaved Hamish for a speech video in 9th grade? Oh the memories. :)

meldoo said...

Sorry I have been so slow lately!! I love the pictures of Joshua! Isn't he so cute and such a little man?! And I love what the Primary kid said!! I have to write down more of the things my kids say, because I always forget them! Thanks for the pictures!!

meldoo said...

P.S. I was reading back through your blogs and there were a few I missed. I was laughing tears at your Primary blog!! All the little things they said and did! It was so funny!
And about traditions from the women in our family. Hmm... I remember a lot of the things already mentioned. Reading is a strong memory to me, curled up next to you while you read and your legs bounced. I always loved that. Why don't my kids sit next to me while I read? I also remember your homemade chicken and noodles and movies and renting a vcr for someone's birhtday and trying to watch like all 6 movies we had rented in the one or two days we had the vcr! And I remember animals were always important and like family, especially with the really smart ones like Stubby. And I think we all got a love of learning from you and that learning was a great reward and something to be treasured and sought after. That's all I 'member for now!! Love you!

Noodle said...

Thanks for the comments, Haley, Tara, and Melinda! I really appreciate them!