#4, #6 and the last are my favorites! The last one looks a lot like Asia, but without the mustache. You put these pictures up at just the right time. I always tell Brooks I want a pile of kittens. Not just one, but a whole pile. I love when they are little and you can hold 2 or 3 all at once in just one hand. And then last night in my dream I found a little basket with 3 miniature kittens. Yes, they were very small and oh so cute and fluffy. And now you showed these cutenesses and I think I just might have to ask Santa for a kitten.
Number 5 might not be a cute cat, but he is soooo cute as a kitten! Look at that funny face and those huge paws! And the last one is darling, too. Megan, why don't you foster kittens? The other way is to get a female and have kittens to sell. That's only fun if they're quality kittens with no recessive defects in the line. Or plain old apple-headed Siamese, but Bob Barker would have a fit! I think fostering is the best thing ever, from what I've seen. No big expenses and you're helping out. Then, more kittens - just be sure and foster cute ones that will be adopted or you might have them on your hands a long time. If they're cute, you won't. That way, you'll have a quick rotation of all younger kittens, at the cutest age. It sounds cynical, but they need foster homes, and then you get to enjoy them!
Aiden are looking at these kitties again, and I am dying. I am sooo kitten hungry! That last Asia one, and the third from last. Oooooh. Gimme! "I neeeed I neeeed I need Gimme gimme gimme.... I neeeed"
9 comments:
Oh my goodness, they are adorable. I want to love and cuddle and smoosh them. I love love love the kitties. Thanks for the funny pictures!
Oh, and if anyone tries to call, you'll have to call Mark's cell for now, because I dropped the phone in my soup and it's not working! :/
Okay, now we have a different phone, same number!
#4, #6 and the last are my favorites! The last one looks a lot like Asia, but without the mustache. You put these pictures up at just the right time. I always tell Brooks I want a pile of kittens. Not just one, but a whole pile. I love when they are little and you can hold 2 or 3 all at once in just one hand. And then last night in my dream I found a little basket with 3 miniature kittens. Yes, they were very small and oh so cute and fluffy. And now you showed these cutenesses and I think I just might have to ask Santa for a kitten.
I love that you dropped the phone in your soup and broke it. :)
Number 5 might not be a cute cat, but he is soooo cute as a kitten! Look at that funny face and those huge paws! And the last one is darling, too.
Megan, why don't you foster kittens? The other way is to get a female and have kittens to sell. That's only fun if they're quality kittens with no recessive defects in the line. Or plain old apple-headed Siamese, but Bob Barker would have a fit!
I think fostering is the best thing ever, from what I've seen. No big expenses and you're helping out. Then, more kittens - just be sure and foster cute ones that will be adopted or you might have them on your hands a long time. If they're cute, you won't.
That way, you'll have a quick rotation of all younger kittens, at the cutest age.
It sounds cynical, but they need foster homes, and then you get to enjoy them!
That is so wierd that you mention that because I have been debaqting fostering kitties!
I'd just be so picky, like that they have to use the litter box EVERY TIME!
Aiden are looking at these kitties again, and I am dying. I am sooo kitten hungry! That last Asia one, and the third from last. Oooooh. Gimme! "I neeeed I neeeed I need Gimme gimme gimme.... I neeeed"
Post a Comment