Thursday, May 28, 2009

Arlene Bell's O My Sons Essay

Cjane posted a link to this essay; I read it and I found that it moved me towards being much more in the moment with others. It helped me. Here is the link to Cjane's post: http://blog.cjanerun.com/ I hope you are able to read this beautiful essay.

1 comment:

MegJill said...

Hi!!! We are here AND alive, and I will call soon. I'm trying to get my phone to add minutes and it doesn't want to for some reason. I haven't looked at the "O My Son's" thing yet, since this is the first place we've had decent internet, but I will.
We are staying with Mike and Li, who are very nice, and who have an amazing house. There are deer in the backyard/ backwoods! It is soooo hilly and woodsey here that I am claustrophobic, reaaallllly claustrophobic. Church was good today and Aiden already made friends there. We are going to dinner at their house tomorrow.
More later!