If you are reading this, chances are you haven't read my last post. If so, please go back to it, or I might think it's not all right to post this soon again. There...All better now!
This morning I had the bright idea to clean this computer's keyboard with my husband's long-nosed tweezers (I can reveal that little fact here, since there's no possible way that my husband will be reading my blog). It was soooo rewarding! I can't tell you. I've wanted to clean this keyboard forever, but no amount of spraying or thumping (again, don't tell my husband!) would loosen the cat hairs and cookie crumbs from their new abode, under the keys.
Now I was going to get them at last! I poked and tweezed and prodded for all I was worth, and it was heavenly to see what dusty riches I could thread out of there; my keyboard was going to love me!
Alas, when I was done tweezing, shaking, spraying, and dusting my keyboard, the keys stuck! They are still sticking, in fact. What kind of ingratitude is this?
Hmmph.
Guess I won't complain about it to Mark. He might just find that his tweezers have been moved a fraction of a micron.
Yikes!!
3 comments:
That's actually a good idea to use tweezers! Except that now it won't work. :(
There are air spray cans that you can buy to clean in between the keys too. Maybe that would work?
But who wants to PAY for a can of air when you have Doc's tweezers around!
Haha, yes, Doc is sooo funny about people touching/using his stuff. I remember growing up that his stuff was off-limits, but your stuff was okay to play with! :)
Good idea to use his tweezers. Now hopefully the keys will start working again.
Right now as I type, Baby Hunter's foot is somewhere in the vicinity of my ribs and my throat. It's sooo uncomfortable! I even had a dream last night about giving birth and when I woke up I was so uncomfortable! Funny huh? It's funny unless you're Dallin who's trying to get some sleep next to an uncomfortable preggo Haley. :)
I love sticking q-tips into all the cracks in my computer and polling dust balls out- very satisfying-t
Post a Comment