Saturday, November 8, 2008
Weekend Plans and 'Fat Friday'
Saturday - Prepare for Sunday, read lessons Mark knows this,,,McCorgie does, too...Oops! That was me dreaming. Okay...Megan's Discovery Toys Party at 7 p.m................Fell asleep again! Double Oops! FHEve lesson and refreshmts., post Phillip's addy, maybe visit Costco? Or Sierras? Rent Mystery Men? Get out decorations, clip Leto's toenails, find horse papers and lost Netflix DVD. Play with looking up chipboart design co (doodlebugdesigns.com) We should do something fun with Seth...
Sunday - Attend church, make mini pizzas and have FHEve, make FHEve chart, make Phillip cards, have refreshments, and write Kattie. :)
Mark bought me a 3 pound pepperment stick! Cool! Also, egg drop soup mix, which I love!
He is downloading my pictures right now, so I'll post them next...
Edited to Add: It's bedtime Saturday night, and I did get to Megan's party, which was fun and cozy, with just Megan, Sarah (doing the demonstrating), and me! The kids loved the toys, and so did we, and I got some great inspiration for making things!
So, I got that and some preparation for Sunday done, out of all my long list; Mark got plastic on our bedroom windows and the living room windows, which really helps the rooms stay warm and almost draft-free.
Oh, and I forgot to post about what we call 'Fat Friday.' I made that up yesterday, after the E.R. visit. I had Mark get something fattening for me to eat, and I didn't count it or worry about eating it - I just said it was Fat Friday and I could eat whatever I wanted!
Fun idea, but I'll have to be more selective after this, as in a little butter on my popcorn, or one small ice cream cone. Now that I'm running with the dentures crowd, I'll probably be blessed with a lower metabolism, too... :/
It's okay...You have the Last Brownie...I'm fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Noodle, I CAN'T believe you're getting dentures! I mean, no offense, but aren't dentures for OLD people?! :) But I guess you're getting to be that age. :) Haha. I loved your post and I love reading the lists of things you need to do (I liked it on Megan's blog too). It's fun to see what other people do. I totally love the idea of "Fat Friday," except that every day is like that for me anyways. :)
Yeah, it's hard to believe, since I sooo look like a teenager!
Post a Comment