I'm always a mixture of tired and wound up, so I can't sleep. It's because of all the excitement of Christmas, I think. Or if I have something coming up or a lot I have to do. Whatever it is, I'm kind of resigned to it for now.
I enjoyed reading your Christmas posts, and I'm editing our pics right now.
Mark traded my computer table with the little card table I was working on - it's so much better on my back, 'cause I don't have to reach to type. That was killing me!
Your homes all look so cozy for Christmas. How do you do it? I guess it's all that work the rest of the year, right?
Leto and Tut are bored and lazy and happy, all at once. Tut keeps falling asleep sitting up, slumped over like a beer-bellied drunk man. We've trying to get a photo for you to see him like that.
(He's a light sleeper.)
Well, that's all I have to say for now. Maybe I can get a few more posts in for this year!
Love You!
xoxoxo
2 comments:
Percy often reminds me of Tutt! Just that lazy, big kind of farm kitty that has a lot of personality.
Also, I try and cozy our house of for Christmas by using extra lights around the house or on the tree, and by laying pretty quilts and things on the couches. Also, just keeping in clean in general, although I am having more trouble keeping things organized now that I am in school. No time!
Post a Comment