I just realized there are only a few days left of one of my favorite years. We've learned a lot as a family and as individuals, I believe. I've loved having so much time with Mark. Phillip returned home safely from the wars overseas, Seth is in a good program right now, Megan got accepted to nursing school and is taking violin with Aiden, Dallin got out of school and they have a new baby girl, Melinda started the Pathways program at BYU-I, my eyesight's getting better after cataract surgery, Ben started studying for his Mortician's license, Justin has a job he likes (and a nice girlfriend), Bethany and Sabriel and Irelyn and all the kids are growing well (we almost have Little Women, when you count Alaina and Emme and Audrey and Anya - that's seven little girl cousins not counting the six from Cameron and Katie and Marra and Stephanie, or the fact that Kattie and Ben are having a girl, too! What if you added up all the second cousins? That would be just crazy!)
Anyway, most of this isn't what makes me the happiest. It's the love, plain and simple.
And, speaking of love, Haley and Dallin's box got mailed, and that was a labor of love, since you know it's swimming upstream for me to finish things and get them mailed, lol. I'm working on Megan and Brooks' last bits and will mail them. Then a couple of things for Mel and Danny's kids, and a few other things - and then I can start on another project that is years over due.
My goal is to catch up before I die. Haha. Isn't that everyone's?
I love you, no matter where we are on our lists, no matter what we're doing, no matter what.
Take care!
xoxoxo
3 comments:
I'm glad your Christmas was a merry one!
I'm glad your Christmas was a merry one!
There really has been a lot happening in the family this year! And, thankfully, pretty much all of it has been good/happy things!
Post a Comment