Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Afternoon, and It's Hunter's Birthday : )

Hi! Not much going on here. Except that a place in another state out here is interested in Mark, so that's exciting! Good for him to have a place to consider, too. It's like when you look at a house, you have a possibility; before that, everything about where you're going to live is vague and scary. Even if you don't get that place, it gives you something concrete to consider.
I can't really remember much beyond that. It's been fairly hot, but pleasant, and Mark has been looking for work, and I have been reading Lisa See's books (Mark got another at the library here, for me), and we both do some things on the computer, and we're still doing the healthy eating thing, which is nice, and Mark spent a couple of days working on the garage, which looks soooo much better, and that's mostly everything!
Happy birthday, Hunter! And tomorrow's your mommy's birthday, and then your Aunt Megan's birthday! How about that? We'll tell them Happy Birthday then. : )
Mary Howald got married yesterday - isn't that amazing? Isn't she a little kid still? My mind wants to hang on to the memories of kids the way they were the last time I saw them.
Congratulations, Mary!
And that's all I have to say for now. We love you and are thinking about you!
xoxoxo

3 comments:

Club Jolley said...

Hey, Hunter's famous! He got his name put in the TITLE of your post! It's a very exciting day for him. We gave him Spongebob Squarepants pajamas tonight, and he looks sooo cute in them. :) I can't believe tomorrow's my birthday too- I've been too focused on the million other things that I almost forgot to celebrate our birthdays, but now we'll remember. Dallin's sister got me a gift cert. to Coldstone (my favorite ice cream)! Wasn't that nice of her? I'm going to use it and LOVE it. :)

Keep writing on here, it makes me happy!

Noodle said...

Yes, that was nice of her, Haley! And it's 12:18, so Happy Birthday!
(I'll post about it tomorrow, okay?)
I'll bet Hunter is adorable in Spongebob jammies!

meldoo said...

Hi!!! Long time no comment from me!! Sorry! I haven't read any blogs in so long- no time and Alex is the ultimate computer hog! I love all the pictures you've put up and reading about the little things you are doing. I'm excited for Doc and job prospects and it is kind of exciting to think you might go anywhere! Now with Megan so far away, it doesn't seem so scary to have to drive to visit people. I will try and stay more current on your blogs, but no promises!! Love you!