No, not Mark - Leto, lol. He went on a walk with Seth.
But Mark really did leave for Las Vegas, around 7:15 this a.m.
We couldn't sleep, so got up in the dark and talked, remembering about ten things that we'd forgotten about, and still Mark almost left his suitcase with all his underwear and socks!
I called him when he got about 2 blocks away. "Just checking to see if this works."
Phones are nice sometimes. : )
Have a good trip, Mark! (I know he will) We said prayers together and with Seth this a.m. Mark is so tender-hearted, but he covers it up, so it startles me when he lets his cover slip.
Like he did this morning.
I love you, Mark.
-
2 comments:
Awww... you'll be okay, it's not for too long and then you'll get to be with him in Vegas. I kind of know how you feel, since Dallin's been gone for a week. I hope you both just call each other a lot!
Poor little Docaroo, venturing out on his own! I would be a little apprehensive too. Lets hope you get to join him soon!
Tell him if he sends us his address we can send him stuff!
Post a Comment