Thursday, January 15, 2009

Puh-leeze!!

Until I get more pictures uploaded, please pretty please accept this as a posting, so that you can comment on my new blog background! I'm feeling needy and desperate. Also, if anyone has Justin's correct phone number, would you please call me so I can get it? Thanks! I have some cute pictures of Anya from last night, so I'll get them up here asap, okay? Loving You!

5 comments:

MegJill said...

Noodle,
I LOVE the background and want to know how you got it!!! I still have the Christmas background, thanks to The Cutest Blog On The Block now charging to use their backgrounds! I've been wondering where to find another cute, FREE one. Also, I have Justin's phone number, so call me and I'll give it to you and you can tell me where you got your wonderful background!

Club Jolley said...

Weird, for some strange reason I can't see your new blog background... unless it's just plain white and that's fine too! I'll try to refresh the page again and see if it brings up your background this time...

Club Jolley said...

P.S. Did you see that NieNie's blog was updated by her today?!!! I'm so happy that they've been able to get through such a hard trial, and she's still the same person, except even better now probably. But I still wouldn't want to have that trial, even if it did make me a better person. :)

meldoo said...

HI! I love the new background- very Valentiney! Sorry I haven't commented for a while- our laptop is totally down, and it is harder for me to use the other computer. But I've been reading your posts! So, now you can move on with life. Whew!

Noodle said...

Thank you for your comments! I feel much better now!
Haley, did the new background ever come up for you? It starts out as white, before it finishes loading, so it must just be taking a long time to load. And I'm thrilled that Nie Nie posted!
Megan, I'm looking up your new header right now!
And, Melinda, I'm so glad to hear from you, so that I can finally get back to life (it's been a trial, not hearing from you, but I guess I'll recover).