Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Ramblings

Well here I am out in Oregon when it's time for Hannah's funeral  right now and I really wish I could be there I'm sorry I'm  sending you lots of hugs.
l'm waiting to hear about whetherwe can stay here not or have to move to an apartment or house. Either one is fine with me. I'm just so glad that mark has a job and we are starting to feel like we're more settled. I wanted to tell you whoever's interested that I found my Alice necklace that I lost aboit two years ago. Isn't ytthat crazy? I found it in my wheelchair it drops down when we were at the motel in Portland. It's a miracle! Only blood sugars have been really high lately and I have no idea why just that they are all the time. This really no explanation. So if you get a chance say a little prayer for me that my blood sugars will be better. Its nothing to worry about its just something that would be better if it was better! I'll it s just a picture of me alat at a picture of me attach a picture of me if I can get a good feeling a good one. Well I love.  I've been playing the million second quiz games on my iPhone no its not and I found my droid anyway it's fine if you can download it if you have a way to and play it and then you get qualified after a short time of playing so that you can B on the show. Then the interview you and things he probably wouldn't pick me but they might pick you.

I got several biographies of Mark Twain for free at the library. They always have free books here that are quite good in hardback. So that's exciting. I'm reading on right now with pictures. It's so funny that he was born and spent summers later is a kid right near where we lived at parry. Now there's nothing much there at all. We went swimming there once. There were a lot of strange naps around the water. Matt nap lol little flies. Do you remember that any of you? I'm asleep Thursday right now that's not what I said I said I'm mostly thirsty right now rather than hungry. But lots of times they have um fruit and thingsmike that on a trade in jello things and so on better um that are good. I don't care for many of the main dishes hereotherther places either. I think that's because I don't really like lots of of meat Haley I can't get to my junk folder right now so I will try and get it downstairs. We love you a bunch  and take care XO XO XO

3 comments:

MegJill said...

Hahaha.....
It always makes me laugh how your voice thing records what it thought you said. Sooo funny.
It is pretty amazing that you can record your voice and have the phone type it out for you though! Technology is amazing.
Your foods looks super yummy. I was at clinicals all day and now the kids are getting snacks that are supposed to be prepared one at a time for their lunches. They are eating them now but I don't really care because I am super tired and it is just nice to be home.
Let us know when you find out about the housing situation!

Club Jolley said...

Your hair looks long and pretty! And it's amazing how technology can record your voice and write it down for you. How convenient!
I'm sorry this comment isn't going to be very long- Paige is crying in her nap, Hunter and Emme just broke our garage window (which is huge and will probably cost a ton of money to have them come replace. wahhh!), Paige won't take a nap, and I'm going to lose it! Also Hunter has a cavity that will cost $150 to fix next week. Ahh!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Dianey! I love that pic of you, and your hair is so long and pretty! I saved the pic to my desktop, however, the pics saved from your blog sometimes mysteriously disappear! It looks like you're content and have some yummy food to enjoy. I don't eat beef at all, but enjoy chicken, usually during the winter months when I plump up. lol (I'm already plump enough so I must watch it!) I am praying that your blood sugars drop. Please let me know your address, because it dawned on me that I can't send your book without it. ;p I tried to call you the other day and left a message, so I'll try again. Love you cuz!