Hi, all...it's so hard to post once I am behind, because I feel so bad for letting you down! However, I am ready to face the music now. I have no excuse - I have spent lots of time on Pinterest (and you should go find my page and look at my incredible boards! It's so much fun!)
Okay, besides becoming aware of Eden, we also went to baby Ava's blessing and Alex and Tristan's baptisms, which were awesome. The boys got many gifts of tie tacs and other items to help them remember the covenants they have made. And I heard that Alex announced his baptism in his testimony on Sunday ("I did it! Yes, I got baptized!" Or something along that line, lol.)
Also, Phillip came over and we watched Beauty and the Beast in HD on his Blu-Ray player. It was gorgeous, with an almost 3-D effect. Now I appreciate Blu-Rays much more than I did.
Phillip finally got a hair cut, after he completed his promise to grow his hair for one year. He looks great now! I'll bet his coworkers were surprised at the difference, since they'd never seen him with shorter hair.
Justin and Tara and her children, Alexandra and Eric, were up here for the blessing and baptisms. Alexandra is a friendly little girl and is Alaina's age, I believe. I miss her now, after visiting so much.
Dallin and Haley were up here on Friday and Saturday (he had an interview here), and it was great to see them all! Paige and Hunter are so cute! And Haley got to come visit me on Friday afternoon, during Dallin's interview. Paige and Hunter have been up so much at night, it will be nice for her when they give her a break! :/ Good thing they're adorable.
Kattie and Ben's house held lots of people on Saturday, with both sides of the family that for Ava's blessing. Ava slept so much that I didn't really see here open her eyes - she's still that new. I loved going over there. I love their little place so much, and Kattie and Ben have made it so peaceful and wholesome-feeling...an oasis in this world of ours. Ahhh...
Ben has been working 80-plus hour weeks lately. He is also doing online courses for his Mortician's license. Whew! Hope he can keep up! And Linda is due the end of August - I think with a girl. Exciting!
Megan is done with nursing school for the summer. Hallelujah! Melinda's schoolwork doesn't end for a while yet, for the summer break. She gets very little time off before classes start again. Enjoy your breaks, girls!
Mark is babbling to himself. He must be getting sleepy. We've been watching some old movies on tv lately, he's been mowing and pruning the yard, unasked, just to help out. They are having lots of trouble managing things since he left the last place he worked. Oh well.
We were waiting to hear more on a job in N Dakota. It seemed rather promising, but no go. I was kind of relieved. If we keep waiting long enough, maybe Julie will have something for Mark in Las Vegas again, haha.
I'd better close for now, before I erase this or something like that. I enjoy your comments and posts so much! Don't be discouraged, okay? You're all doing great things in the world, even when you are just learning about yourself and your role in things.
We love you!
xoxoxo
1 comment:
Hahaha.... I took me forever to figure out what your title of "ketchup" meant!
You guys have been busy! Lots of get togethers and family things and visitors. It is kind of killing me that Haley is moving back to town because now we will really be the only ones far, far away. Whahhh!!! At the same time, we are accomplishing some good things here and Brooks has a great job. Just too bad there are so many miles between us!
I cannot wait to see a picture of Phillip with his hair cut! Who ever dared him to grow it out for a year.... and why did he listen?! He probably looked crazy!
Post a Comment