You'll notice that my blog looks different today. This is my basic solution to a problem: I tried to make my blog look better and messed up royally. I had crazy backgrounds and you couldn't see my sidebar and all kinds of problems, plus it took forever for anything to load. It was driving me nuts!!
Besides putting on makeup and going to the store (for yummy salad and guacamole ingredients, plus our part of Sunday dinner with family, including Justin and his friend that's a girl (!). Haha. Yes, she came up for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with Justin. Isn't that nice?
We might go somewhere with them tomorrow or have a movie or game night, or they might visit us here - who knows? And Sunday everyone is bringing stuff for lasagna, garlic bread, green salad, and a dessert. Yay! We needed something like that!
I'll get pictures to post!
Nothing else is new, just more job applications. :) And it's very Halloween-y around this town!
Love, Me
xoxoxo
1 comment:
Ahhh!!! I want details about the girl! I knew she might be coming but wasn't sure if she had made it up or not. That all sounds so exciting and fun to have Justy up there visiting too and everyone getting together! Lasagna sounds good too, and that's kind of funny 'cause I just bought the stuff to make a lasagna too!
Your salad looks amazing. We'll need to talk soon when I have more time than I had tonight. The civil war re-enactment was so neat! Aiden is totally addicted.
Post a Comment