"Why don't they hire me?"
A hole in the sky
Yummy salad!
Leto loves to guard our doorway
These are the only pictures I could get from Bro. Burger's funeral
I knew Megan would want some
I think this might be his brother
I think this is one of his daughters, with the blonde hair
Their talks were amazing and touching,
Filled with sweet and funny memories
of times with their dad
They miss him so much
But the feeling there was very positive and uplifting
He was a great dad and a great example!
And these are self-explanatory:
Irelyn and Emme with Mom,
Visiting Grandma and Grandpa!
Thanks for looking!
We are both loving you!
xoxoxo
2 comments:
Thank you for the Br. Burger pictures! Too bad they aren't of some stake activity instead of his funeral. :/ And yes, that is his olderst daughter whose name I can't spell but is something like Chriselle. She looks so pretty! I love her hair.
I accidentally wrote this on the last blog post, but your salad looks soooo good! Leto is so royal looking guarding your home too. And Mel looks nice!
Love the pictures, I'm glad you capture people candidly most of the time because it's fun to see what's going on at random times. The "hole in the sky" picture is eerie and neat! Sorry I have no brain activity today and am so tired I can't remember what else you said!
Post a Comment