Saturday, June 11, 2011

Quick Note, Saturday Night

I didn't feel so well this afternoon (from the antibiotic  - and I'm eating yogurt, even), but was better this evening.  So glad, because we went out and I got my nails done, Mark got Velcro to secure my seat cushion (hallelujah!), and he got some red and yellow peppers and some celery, which he cleaned for me.  I'm eating them with Ranch dip, but at least they're healthier than chips!  Mmm good, too!
Mark spent all day making a luggage rack for our car and doing laundry.  Can you believe him?  He also bought us more water (I LIKE water, if it's fresh and not too blah, so I drink Nestle's bottled water : ).

I want to thank my readers and commenters, and I want to tell Bonnie that Megan is right!  I loooove having you read and comment on my blog!  Makes me feel closer to you, too. : D


Take care, everyone! 
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh heck, hope you feel better again soon. I don't do well with antibiotics. Anyway, thanks so much, Megan and Diane! I need to catch up on my blogging and update pics...I have a lot of new ones to add. Caleb broke his arm, so I have one of him in his cast. Never a dull moment around here...age 60 motherhood is a killer. lol Hugssss to all

MegJill said...

I just wote you the LONGEST comment and blogger had an error and it is gone! Whahhhh!!!!
Well, basically, your food sounds good. I add tons of Ranch to my salads, but Brooks dips Ranch into Ruffles type chips, so you and I are at least eating healthier with our Ranch than he is!
We took the kids to the ward picnic today and got Brooks some stuff to make adladl's and slings with the scouts. Then we bathed all the kids and Brooks did a piano lesson with Aiden. The kids get sooo excited about piano, especially if it is a lesson with Brooks!
Tonight I walked and ran around City Park. The first time I've really exercised since having Sabriel. :/
The park is really nice with a paved trail going around it, a pond, toys, etc. Lots of people are there so it feels kind of fun being there, but I am totally out of shape. I mainly walked but then would convince myself to run "just to that tree" and would then run some.
The ishmey's put their bikes behind out fence while they went tracting tonight. And this week they are going to help move the wood chippings back onto the driveway. We realized that we might get termites with all that under the deck, plus it is trying to grow some sort of mold or something, and bunnies and critters will want to build winter homes in it. It is going to be a HUGE PAIN to get it all out from under the deck though.
More laters! I need to go work on the primary music for tomorrow.
Just one last thing...
Little Light Saber Sabriel is getting sooo cute and smiley and she is just such a squishy and happy baby! I just want to play with her all the time and kiss her big cheeks and try to get her to smile. All the kids are loving having her in the family, and I wish you could see her too!
That's all!