Tuesday, August 31, 2010

He's Off!

Seth just left for his first EMT class. We looked up the bldg. it's in, on Google. Hope he finds it okay. He took a looseleaf notebook, his textbk. (I hope!), paper and pens. He has something to drink, also, during their break, 'cause it's a long class. There are lots of things to monitor here. It keeps me on my knees (lol!). So, wish us luck! Not much happening. Nice, nice weather here. Mark is fine and has a car now. Nothing's dying that I know of, so that's good. Lots of love to you all. xoxoxo

2 comments:

MegJill said...

I REALLY hope he does well in it! And that he actually found the class, and took his book, etc. Those nights are always long but if he has a good teacher it should be fun too. Fred Mann was our teacher. He worked for the Pocatello Fire Dept., I think, and told us all kinds of crazy storied about accidents in Pocatello and along the freeway. Oh, and there was this one guy who was working on his roof and fell off, but he fell onto a skinny pole that was sticking up a few feet. Yep, it went right up his bum! Aren't you glad you know that now?! Admit it, I know you are. :)
Glad nothing is dying there. I think the bag of potatoes I just bought tonight is dying.
And SO glad for Doc that he has a car down there now!!! DO you know anything about the car?

Club Jolley said...

Good for Seth! Good luck to him!
Also, I'm glad you're all surviving being without Doc. :)