Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday, Friday!

Some of the pictures of Josh
that Ben and Linda sent recently
Isn't he cute?
I love seeing pictures of the grandkids!!
I am feeling better than I have been. Don't know what's been going on, but if I go back to sleep for a while, after waking up really early, then that helps. Would that we could all take naps!
Thank you for your comments on my last post! I enjoy them so much. The picture of the lady with the long hair is real, I believe, because I have other shots of her and of a few others with super-long hair. You can google 'longest hair' and see images of them. To me, super-long hair is fascinating. I'm a very visual person, I think, and I just love seeing images of fairies, animals, beautiful eyes, long hair, and so on. Don't be surprised if you get to see more pictures that don't have anything to do with my posts!
It's been fairly cold, but not bad outside. The snow is partly gone and green grass is still showing through. It's supposed to be clear weather for Christmas.
I want to go see Avatar at the theater, and since I get in free, we can go to a matinee pretty cheaply. :) It looks stunning, so I can just imagine how it would be in 3-D.
Whatever your plans for this weekend, I wish you joy in the season!
xoxoxo

5 comments:

Club Jolley said...

I've never heard of Avatar... hmm. You'll have to let us know what you think of it. It's still pretty snowy up here, but it's melted a little and then froze again so it's very icy too. I'm such a wimp driving/walking on ice. Last night our power went out for seven hours, so we didn't get to finish watching our movie but wedid play games in the candlelight. It turned out to be fun!
Those are such cute pictures of Josh! He is sooo round and smiley and adorable. I've been dying to post pictures of Hunter man but our internet is too slow, so Dallin's going to do it for me while he's at school. Have a fun weekend!

MegJill said...

Aiden watches the Avatar cartoons sometimes.
And Josh is soooo cute in those pictures! I've only seen a few of him and he was a lot smaller then. He looks like a little man. And a perfect combination of Ben and Linda. You need to get healthy feeling for Christmas!

meldoo said...

I love those pictures of Josh! What a roundy, cutie head! I especially love his wrist rolls.
I want to see Avatar, too. And New Moon still, as well. We have to wait until after Christmas when we have more time and hope that we have more money!!
It is snowing sooo pretty here! Big, fat, slow falling snowflakes that look so Christmasey! I can't wait to see everyone on Christmas that will be here and we are so excited about having Seth here! I hope he's excited, too!

Tara said...

Josh is so cute! You have really cute grandkids. I hope your Christmas was good!

kim and morgan said...

Just wanted to pop on to your blog and say hello! I love your daughter Megan by the way, and I am so grateful she moved here. She is already a dear friend, and I feel like I have known you all for awhile because of all the fun stories she tells me about your family. Thanks for raising your daughter! I adore her!

Kim Garrett