Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nothing Complicated Here...

I'm just postin'. Whatchu doin'? It's mostly cloudy here, with a few rays of sunshine from time to time. I ate some roasted red pepper and tomato soup this a.m. Yummee! It's the kind that comes in a carton. Those are the best soups! They have curry lentil and ginger carrot and all kinds. I love all those spices, right Tamathy? Remember how much fun we had buying curry and things at the store? And eating your curried vegetables? I plan on finishing some things up today, if I can get up the energy. I'm feeling like a party pooper because I'm tired this a.m. No particular reason, though. I thought of doing a mommy confessions post a la Megan, but I can't really think of anything to confess about right now. I'll think of some later, 'kay? So, have a good day! xoxoxo PS I talked to Megan and Melinda made it there okay! They are with Audrey and Anya, looking at some stores in Columbus, before they head back to Parkersburg. I heard Anya squawking in the background, "Bwock, bwock, bwock," because she'd lost her shoe. She sounded just like some kind of bird. It was so cute, and I wish I could hold her! Have fun, you peeps!

3 comments:

Tara said...

I LOVE the new pictures you put up on the side of all your grandkids! Very cute.

Club Jolley said...

I like the new background! And the cute pictures of the grandbabies! We need to see Joshua again and get a better picture, because I bet he's even bigger and cuter now. I also loved your description of Anya saying "bawk bawk bawk" in the background. You guys should come and visit me soon. I would LOVE that! Pretty please? :)

MegJill said...

Anya is obsessed with her shoes! She loves them and wants them on ALL the time.
That is my favorite tomato soup! And the only kind Aiden likes. It is one of his favorite dinners. Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. Mmmm.