Ouch! That looks painful. You could have gotten a lot of sympathy if you had been at church! :) Maybe some free cookies??? I'll post a picture of Brooks' black eye. He had to sing in sacrament today and he looked like a one eyed raccoon. I thought it was funny. See you tomorrow when we pick you up for another dental adventure!
I'm so happy that your new teeth look so great! But I feel sad to think of you hurting! I hope you aren't hurting too much! I hope I get to see you tomorrow! - Melinda P.S.- Love the black eye and bruise!
Those bruises look very hurty- your tooths look pretty though. I hope the adjustments go well and try not to make the dentist mad this time-love you -t
4 comments:
Oh, poor Noodle... I hope you get better soon! And your teeth look exactly like your real teeth!
Ouch! That looks painful. You could have gotten a lot of sympathy if you had been at church! :) Maybe some free cookies???
I'll post a picture of Brooks' black eye. He had to sing in sacrament today and he looked like a one eyed raccoon. I thought it was funny.
See you tomorrow when we pick you up for another dental adventure!
I'm so happy that your new teeth look so great! But I feel sad to think of you hurting! I hope you aren't hurting too much! I hope I get to see you tomorrow! - Melinda
P.S.- Love the black eye and bruise!
Those bruises look very hurty- your tooths look pretty though. I hope the adjustments go well and try not to make the dentist mad this time-love you -t
Post a Comment