Friday, September 14, 2012

Caution and Link

 Please be doing practices of quick escapes with what you need for an evacuation, such as documents, meds., computer discs, 72-hr. kits, etc.  This will help all of us see where we fall short on that.  And don't forget to keep your car's tank full of gas (or oil!).
It will be interesting to see the Conference talks this time.  Have you seen what is happening all over the place?  Disasters, impending disasters, impending wars, ambassadors killed (along with some other great people), the world on fire, etc.

Okay, to change the subject:

http://www.godvine.com/items/Music-22.html

This is the web address Elizabeth posted on facebook, of the guy trying out for the British X Factor, I believe.  It's just great!  Scroll down the page until you get to "Nervous Man..."

More laters!
xoxoxo

2 comments:

MegJill said...

Scary! I don't know a lot about what is going on, but I heard something about an embassy attack? And an amateur video that is making people mad? Maybe I'll have to call you to find out what is going on!
We plan to redo our 72 hour kids in October. My goal this year (and I hope we don't forget) is to get cash in the 72 bags as well as important papers and documents.
Oh, and that video from Liz is great! He was so nervous!

Club Jolley said...

You're making me nervous! I just told dallin tonight that he needs to keep his gas tank full all the time and nit let it get so low. I'm like Megan, I have no idea what's happening in the world.. you should write on here and tell us!